CAALA's Annual Las Vegas Convention is the nation's largest convention of trial attorneys. It’s been held annually in Las Vegas since 1983. The convention is an excellent opportunity to connect with more than 2,800 attendees and over 140 legal service exhibit booths all in one location.
Attorneys can earn up to 20 hours of continuing education, including all specialty credits, during one exciting weekend in Las Vegas. The weekend features 20 education sessions presented by more than 120 of the nation's most accomplished trial lawyers, jurists and experts covering a wide variety of practice areas offering the latest developments in trial advocacy.
- Enjoy Labor Day weekend in Las Vegas!
- All attorneys & law firm staff welcome to attend
- Education sessions held Thursday thru Sunday
- Earn 20 MCLE Credits, including all Specialty Credits
- First sessions begin on Thursday at 12:00pm
- Networking cocktail parties held Thursday & Saturday
- Over 100 exhibitors of legal service providers