Health & Safety
Though we do not know the exact requirements that will be in place in September 2021, we currently anticipate the following guidelines will be implemented:
Guidelines and requirements are subject to change.
- CAALA will utilize the Health Pass by CLEAR app for the convention. This will verify that all attendees and guests have been vaccinated or have negative COVID tests before they are allowed to enter our convention areas. More information will be available shortly.
- Per the July 28 directive from the state of Nevada and the directive from the National Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), everyone in public indoor settings regardless of vaccination status, must wear facial coverings. This includes meeting attendees, speakers, exhibitors, guests, staff, and hotel employees.
- Disposable face masks will be available at the CAALA Convention registration counters.
- Sanitized-wipe dispensers and hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout our contracted convention space and in every session room.
- Attendee badges will have “social distancing ribbons” attached.
- Our partners at the Bellagio Hotel will respond swiftly to implement the most stringent safety and sanitation measures to ensure the health and well-being of CAALA Vegas attendees.
- A dedicated Health and Safety page is on the CAALA Convention website and mobile app (https://www.caalavegas.org/Health_Safety.cfm)
- Health and Safety messages with the latest information will be sent on a regular basis to all registered attendees.
- Registered attendees may cancel their CAALA Convention registration due to COVID-19 reasons for a full refund through August 15, 2021. No refunds after August 15. Exhibitor registrations are subject to the exhibitor refund policy as outlined in exhibitor rules and regulations.
By attending this event, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to daily health surveys, wearing a mask in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
FULLY VACCINATED & UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
Per the July 28 directive from the state of Nevada and the directive from the National Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), everyone in public indoor settings regardless of vaccination status, must wear facial coverings. This includes meeting attendees, speakers, exhibitors, guests, staff, and hotel employees.
PROOF OF VACCINE OR NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST PROTOCOL
Health Pass by CLEAR
As part of the entry requirements for CAALA VEGAS, all attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and staff must provide proof of either full vaccination status or a negative Covid-19 test result within 72 hours prior to the event.
2 EASY WAYS TO PROVIDE PROOF
- CAALA has partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via a free mobile app. All attendees must comply with the COVID requirements to enter the Convention. (see details below)
- Bring your vaccination card or proof of negative test results with you.
Health Pass by CLEAR
Get ready for the event now by downloading CLEAR for free and complete the one-time enrollment to verify your status required for entry.
Enroll and complete your Health pass before arriving to use the fast lane entry:
On the morning before you arrive, reopen Health Pass, take a quick selfie and you will receive a red or green Health Pass. If green, be ready to show your Health Pass for faster entry!
- Download the CLEAR app
- Select Health Pass and confirm code CAALA or find us under the Conference tile and click CAALA
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
- Select the health screening verification you will be providing for the event - Covid Test or Covid Vaccine; then follow the prompts to verify your CDC Vaccine Card or link to your test provider
- Please note that it can take up to 1 hour to link to a provider, so make sure to do this step at least 24 hours before the conference
How to link your COVID-19 vaccine or COVID-19 test results in Health Pass:
Link to your vaccine or test record once for a seamless Health Pass experience!
- Upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card
- When prompted to add your vaccination, select ‘add your vaccination card
- Take a photo of your vaccination card and confirm your vaccine information
- Please note, the photo of your CDC card is used to generate a green or red Health Pass. You will not be able to access it again after it is taken.
- VIDEO: CDC Card Upload Experience
- Best practices when uploading your CDC card:
- Scan original CDC cards only (no photocopies)
- Place CDC card against a dark background (to easily detect edges)
- Please note that your card must have an unobstructed CDC emblem, title and subtitle in order to upload.
- Digitally link a vaccine
- Select your vaccine provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log-in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR. The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies.
- If you are unable to find your provider in search, CLEAR may not be able to link with them at this time. Please go back and upload a photo of your CDC Vaccine Card!
- Check that your COVID-19 vaccine appears in your patient portal, if not we recommend you reach out to your provider directly.
- If found, your results will link automatically and it may take up to 1 hour to verify your results within Health Pass - do not try to resync your results.
- HumanAPI Vaccine connection experience
- Digitally link a COVID-19 test result
- Select your testing provider in the menu or by searching ‘other providers’. Log-in to your patient portal and follow instructions to securely link your account with CLEAR.
- The CLEAR app is integrated with select healthcare providers and pharmacies. If you are unable to find your provider or unable to link a test, please be prepared to bring a physical copy of your test results and your ID to the event entrance.
- Lab Linking Experience
Having trouble with Health Pass? Reach out to the CLEAR team at or by stopping by the entrance for assistance from one of our team members!
If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
BELLAGIO RESORT HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
MGM Resorts is committed to ongoing engagement with medical experts as well as federal, state, and local officials for the health and safety of our guests and employees.
OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITMENT
CONVENTION HEALTH & SAFETY BROUGHT TO YOU BY